From: sig-security@... <sig-security@...> On Behalf Of Dan Lorenc via Lists.Cd.Foundation
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 11:32 AM
To: sig-security@...
Subject: [sig-security] Post on Supply Chain Security

Sorry for the spam since I wrote this, but over the holidays I wrote up a blog post outlining some of the security problems I see facing OSS, and how I hope this the CDF and this SIG can help address them.

Dan Lorenc

Tracy Miranda <tmiranda@...>

Great read, and lots of insightful links.

If you're up for it I'd suggest republishing this on cd.foundation too.

Tracy

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 2:55 PM Kay Williams via Lists.Cd.Foundation <kayw=microsoft.com@...> wrote:

Great article, Dan. Thanks for writing, and for sharing.

Sorry for the spam since I wrote this, but over the holidays I wrote up a blog post outlining some of the security problems I see facing OSS, and how I hope this the CDF and this SIG can help address them.

Dan Lorenc

Don McCasland

Wtg Dan!  This is a great, lighthearted read that outlines the seriousness of the topic.  I really appreciate your fun treatment, and especially the call to action at the end.  Well done, way to ring in the new year!

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 12:06 PM Dan Lorenc via Lists.Cd.Foundation <dlorenc=google.com@...> wrote:
Definitely! +Jacque

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020, 2:04 PM Tracy Miranda <tmiranda@...> wrote:
Great read, and lots of insightful links.

If you're up for it I'd suggest republishing this on cd.foundation too.

Tracy

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 2:55 PM Kay Williams via Lists.Cd.Foundation <kayw=microsoft.com@...> wrote:

Great article, Dan. Thanks for writing, and for sharing.

Sorry for the spam since I wrote this, but over the holidays I wrote up a blog post outlining some of the security problems I see facing OSS, and how I hope this the CDF and this SIG can help address them.

Dan Lorenc

Jacque Salinas

Thanks Dan and great article. I will republish! Thanks!

--
Jacqueline Salinas
Continuous Delivery Foundation

Maya Kaczorowski