Slides from CD Summit - Software Supply Chain Security

Kay Williams

Hi everyone – slides from the Software Supply Chain Security presentation at CD Summit are available here. You will find both PDF and PPTX versions. Feel free to share, copy and make private modifications to the slides.  Please don’t modify the originals.  Also, please share suggestions for future improvements. We can all benefit for future presentations.

Thanks!

Kay

Dan Lopez <dlopez@...>

Hi SIG Security Team

Best
--
Dan Lopez
The Linux Foundation

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 3:49 PM Kay Williams via Lists.Cd.Foundation <kayw=microsoft.com@...> wrote:

Hi everyone – slides from the Software Supply Chain Security presentation at CD Summit are available here. You will find both PDF and PPTX versions. Feel free to share, copy and make private modifications to the slides.  Please don’t modify the originals.  Also, please share suggestions for future improvements. We can all benefit for future presentations.

Thanks!

Kay

Kay Williams

Thanks Dan!