Re: CDF - Software Supply Chain Discussion

Kay Williams

Hi everyone, thanks for joining the meeting and call today.  Here are links from our discussion.

Project Overview (https://github.com/cdfoundation/sig-security-supply-chain)

Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1cuTNOxQv1TUiGUSVE-oocVclkeMl4IgY)

Framework Document (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_5ZnoLzQ1AqMYzXZ_avbqILRgAsfuEnkL3TTbg9LfnU/edit_)

Join the mailing list (Email list)