SIG Security Supply Chain email@example.com
SIG - Software Supply Chain Security
The Software Supply Chain Security Working Group provides a neutral home for discussion, design, and adoption of an industry framework for software supply chain security.
Participants across the software supply chain (developers, packagers, application and service providers, and end customers) can produce and consume trustworthy software.
Everyone is welcome to participate in activities related to the working group mission. We encourage members to share progress updates or post questions in these channels:
- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CDF Slack #sig-security-supply-chain channel
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]