This is a public list for the CDF Supply Chain Security SIG. All meetings and discussions are held in the open, and everyone is welcome to join. The current membership, calendar, and meeting documents can be found at https://github.com/cdfoundation/sig-security-supply-chain.
The Continuous Delivery Foundation is the neutral home for the next generation of continuous delivery collaboration, hosted by the Linux Foundation. We are the vendor-neutral home of many of the fastest-growing projects for continuous delivery, including Jenkins, Jenkins X, Spinnaker, and Tekton. CDF supports DevOps practitioners with an open model, training, industry guidelines, and a portability focus.
- If you are interested in Membership, please visit https://cd.foundation/members/join/
- If you are interested in participating in our technical community, please visit https://cd.foundation/about/toc/
- If you are interested in joining our technical community mailing list, please visit https://lists.cd.foundation/g/cdf-toc/
- If you are interested in Continuous Delivery Foundation projects, please visit https://cd.foundation/projects/
- If you have questions about the CD Foundation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To manage your subscriptions to the public CD Foundation mailing lists, please visit https://lists.cd.foundation/g/main/subgroups.
Please note that unsubscribing from email@example.com will remove you from all CD Foundation mailing lists.
- 26 Members
- 2 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.