Date   

Re: MLOps Sig

Terry Cox
 

Happy to describe the Tekton-based MLOps functionality within Jenkins-X if that helps.

Terry Cox
Bootstrap Ltd
+44 (7797) 828891
+44 (845) 287-2345

On 7 Nov 2019, at 01:20, Animesh Singh <singhan@...> wrote:



Hi Team

Tomorrow we will be meeting at 9 PST. Proposing the following agenda - please give feedback.

1. Animesh to give feedback from his talk at TFWorld on Kubeflow and Tensorflow Extended Pipelines

2. Andrea to talk about
a) Tekton/Argo step by step comparison
b) Demo the flip-coin equivalent pipeline in Tekton

3. Pavel to talk about current KFP/TFX merge discussion

Anyone else have something they would like to bring forward? i would like to hear about if folks have data about scalability of these pipeline solutions.

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)
http://twitter.com/AnimeshSingh


__________________

Page for the MLOps Sig here: https://lists.cd.foundation/g/sig-mlops
Permanent Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/667125842


Re: MLOps Sig

Alejandro Saucedo
 

Good morning Animesh,

Thank you for the agenda - really looking forward to it.

We have put together a hands-on end-to-end MLOps tutorial using Jenkins X and Seldon that we would be very keen to share + get everyone's thoughts.

This basically consists of a JX quickstart that allows you to leverage Seldon's pre-packaged model servers to deploy your model as a "Jenkins X application" which can be tested e2e via Tekton and promoted via gitops across multiple (staging / production) environments.


Best wishes,


Alejandro Saucedo

Machine Learning Engineering Director at Seldon


Seldon secures £2.7m in Seed round led by Amadeus.

 

Seldon Technologies Ltd, Rise London (map). Registered in England & Wales, No. 9188032. VAT GB 258424587. Privacy Policy.



On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 1:20 AM Animesh Singh <singhan@...> wrote:

Hi Team

Tomorrow we will be meeting at 9 PST. Proposing the following agenda - please give feedback.

1. Animesh to give feedback from his talk at TFWorld on Kubeflow and Tensorflow Extended Pipelines

2. Andrea to talk about
a) Tekton/Argo step by step comparison
b) Demo the flip-coin equivalent pipeline in Tekton

3. Pavel to talk about current KFP/TFX merge discussion

Anyone else have something they would like to bring forward? i would like to hear about if folks have data about scalability of these pipeline solutions.

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)
http://twitter.com/AnimeshSingh


__________________

Page for the MLOps Sig here: https://lists.cd.foundation/g/sig-mlops
Permanent Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/667125842


Re: MLOps Sig

Animesh Singh
 

Also since there was a confusion last time vis a vis the meeting link, please make sure we are all using this.
https://zoom.us/j/667125842

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)
http://twitter.com/AnimeshSingh


Animesh Singh---11/06/2019 05:20:33 PM---Hi Team Tomorrow we will be meeting at 9 PST. Proposing the following agenda - please give feedback

From: Animesh Singh/Burlingame/IBM
To: Andrea Frittoli/UK/IBM@IBMGB, as@..., cc@..., dournov@..., hamel.husain@..., jlewi@..., kdelamarck@..., mneale@..., Peng QL Li/China/IBM@IBMCN, pmackinn@..., rd@..., sig-mlops@..., vpavlin@..., cdf-toc@...
Date: 11/06/2019 05:20 PM
Subject: MLOps Sig




Hi Team

Tomorrow we will be meeting at 9 PST. Proposing the following agenda - please give feedback.

1. Animesh to give feedback from his talk at TFWorld on Kubeflow and Tensorflow Extended Pipelines

2. Andrea to talk about
a) Tekton/Argo step by step comparison
b) Demo the flip-coin equivalent pipeline in Tekton

3. Pavel to talk about current KFP/TFX merge discussion

Anyone else have something they would like to bring forward? i would like to hear about if folks have data about scalability of these pipeline solutions.

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)
http://twitter.com/AnimeshSingh


__________________

Page for the MLOps Sig here: https://lists.cd.foundation/g/sig-mlops
Permanent Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/667125842




MLOps Sig

Animesh Singh
 

Hi Team

Tomorrow we will be meeting at 9 PST. Proposing the following agenda - please give feedback.

1. Animesh to give feedback from his talk at TFWorld on Kubeflow and Tensorflow Extended Pipelines

2. Andrea to talk about
a) Tekton/Argo step by step comparison
b) Demo the flip-coin equivalent pipeline in Tekton

3. Pavel to talk about current KFP/TFX merge discussion

Anyone else have something they would like to bring forward? i would like to hear about if folks have data about scalability of these pipeline solutions.

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)
http://twitter.com/AnimeshSingh


__________________

Page for the MLOps Sig here: https://lists.cd.foundation/g/sig-mlops
Permanent Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/667125842


MLOps Sig https://zoom.us/j/667125842

Animesh Singh
 

Description

Page for the MLOps Sig here: https://lists.cd.foundation/g/sig-mlops
Permanent Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/667125842

Page for the MLOps Sig here: https://lists.cd.foundation/g/sig-mlops
Permanent Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/667125842


Re: Member addition

Michael Neale
 

No problems - https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/pull/52 - I see Terry is on the invitation for the weekly meeting so that is good email wise. 


On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 6:10 PM Animesh Singh <animation2007@...> wrote:
Hi Michael

A PR would be good to have a running list of members. And members would have to explicitly join the mailing list here. I plan to kickstart with an explicit meeting invite, and best would be to have the email address of all the members, instead of using the mailing list.



--
Regards, 

Michael Neale
twitter: @michaelneale, skype: michael_d_neale
Cell: +61 423175597 (Australia)
Cofounder @ CloudBees


Re: Member addition

Animesh Singh
 

Hi Michael

A PR would be good to have a running list of members. And members would have to explicitly join the mailing list here. I plan to kickstart with an explicit meeting invite, and best would be to have the email address of all the members, instead of using the mailing list.


Re: Broken zoom link

Dan Lopez <dlopez@...>
 

I am not sure what is the problem with it offhand, but will take a look and update the link asap.

Best
--
Dan Lopez
The Linux Foundation
+1 415.735.5881




On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 4:05 PM Michael Neale <mneale@...> wrote:
the link on https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-mlops.md for the zoom meeting calendar invitation is broken and say "not meeting host" 

--
Regards, 

Michael Neale
twitter: @michaelneale, skype: michael_d_neale
Cell: +61 423175597 (Australia)
Cofounder @ CloudBees


Broken zoom link

Michael Neale
 

the link on https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-mlops.md for the zoom meeting calendar invitation is broken and say "not meeting host" 

--
Regards, 

Michael Neale
twitter: @michaelneale, skype: michael_d_neale
Cell: +61 423175597 (Australia)
Cofounder @ CloudBees


Member addition

Michael Neale
 

Hi all - not sure of the process for getting members added to: https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-mlops.md - I wanted to nominate 1 or 2 people (Terry Cox is one - who is actively using Tekton + Jenkins X today in ML training and model deployment projects for the medical domain - his input I think would be quite timely). Is it a PR to that page?

61 - 70 of 70