Date   

Member addition

Michael Neale
 

Hi all - not sure of the process for getting members added to: https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-mlops.md - I wanted to nominate 1 or 2 people (Terry Cox is one - who is actively using Tekton + Jenkins X today in ML training and model deployment projects for the medical domain - his input I think would be quite timely). Is it a PR to that page?


Broken zoom link

Michael Neale
 

the link on https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-mlops.md for the zoom meeting calendar invitation is broken and say "not meeting host" 

--
Regards, 

Michael Neale
twitter: @michaelneale, skype: michael_d_neale
Cell: +61 423175597 (Australia)
Cofounder @ CloudBees


Re: Broken zoom link

Dan Lopez <dlopez@...>
 

I am not sure what is the problem with it offhand, but will take a look and update the link asap.

Best
--
Dan Lopez
The Linux Foundation
+1 415.735.5881




On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 4:05 PM Michael Neale <mneale@...> wrote:
the link on https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-mlops.md for the zoom meeting calendar invitation is broken and say "not meeting host" 

--
Regards, 

Michael Neale
twitter: @michaelneale, skype: michael_d_neale
Cell: +61 423175597 (Australia)
Cofounder @ CloudBees


Re: Member addition

Animesh Singh
 

Hi Michael

A PR would be good to have a running list of members. And members would have to explicitly join the mailing list here. I plan to kickstart with an explicit meeting invite, and best would be to have the email address of all the members, instead of using the mailing list.


Re: Member addition

Michael Neale
 

No problems - https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/pull/52 - I see Terry is on the invitation for the weekly meeting so that is good email wise. 


On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 6:10 PM Animesh Singh <animation2007@...> wrote:
Hi Michael

A PR would be good to have a running list of members. And members would have to explicitly join the mailing list here. I plan to kickstart with an explicit meeting invite, and best would be to have the email address of all the members, instead of using the mailing list.



--
Regards, 

Michael Neale
twitter: @michaelneale, skype: michael_d_neale
Cell: +61 423175597 (Australia)
Cofounder @ CloudBees


MLOps Sig https://zoom.us/j/667125842

Animesh Singh
 

Description

Page for the MLOps Sig here: https://lists.cd.foundation/g/sig-mlops
Permanent Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/667125842

Page for the MLOps Sig here: https://lists.cd.foundation/g/sig-mlops
Permanent Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/667125842


MLOps Sig

Animesh Singh
 

Hi Team

Tomorrow we will be meeting at 9 PST. Proposing the following agenda - please give feedback.

1. Animesh to give feedback from his talk at TFWorld on Kubeflow and Tensorflow Extended Pipelines

2. Andrea to talk about
a) Tekton/Argo step by step comparison
b) Demo the flip-coin equivalent pipeline in Tekton

3. Pavel to talk about current KFP/TFX merge discussion

Anyone else have something they would like to bring forward? i would like to hear about if folks have data about scalability of these pipeline solutions.

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)
http://twitter.com/AnimeshSingh


__________________

Page for the MLOps Sig here: https://lists.cd.foundation/g/sig-mlops
Permanent Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/667125842


Re: MLOps Sig

Animesh Singh
 

Also since there was a confusion last time vis a vis the meeting link, please make sure we are all using this.
https://zoom.us/j/667125842

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)
http://twitter.com/AnimeshSingh


Animesh Singh---11/06/2019 05:20:33 PM---Hi Team Tomorrow we will be meeting at 9 PST. Proposing the following agenda - please give feedback

From: Animesh Singh/Burlingame/IBM
To: Andrea Frittoli/UK/IBM@IBMGB, as@..., cc@..., dournov@..., hamel.husain@..., jlewi@..., kdelamarck@..., mneale@..., Peng QL Li/China/IBM@IBMCN, pmackinn@..., rd@..., sig-mlops@..., vpavlin@..., cdf-toc@...
Date: 11/06/2019 05:20 PM
Subject: MLOps Sig




Hi Team

Tomorrow we will be meeting at 9 PST. Proposing the following agenda - please give feedback.

1. Animesh to give feedback from his talk at TFWorld on Kubeflow and Tensorflow Extended Pipelines

2. Andrea to talk about
a) Tekton/Argo step by step comparison
b) Demo the flip-coin equivalent pipeline in Tekton

3. Pavel to talk about current KFP/TFX merge discussion

Anyone else have something they would like to bring forward? i would like to hear about if folks have data about scalability of these pipeline solutions.

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)
http://twitter.com/AnimeshSingh


__________________

Page for the MLOps Sig here: https://lists.cd.foundation/g/sig-mlops
Permanent Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/667125842




Re: MLOps Sig

Alejandro Saucedo
 

Good morning Animesh,

Thank you for the agenda - really looking forward to it.

We have put together a hands-on end-to-end MLOps tutorial using Jenkins X and Seldon that we would be very keen to share + get everyone's thoughts.

This basically consists of a JX quickstart that allows you to leverage Seldon's pre-packaged model servers to deploy your model as a "Jenkins X application" which can be tested e2e via Tekton and promoted via gitops across multiple (staging / production) environments.


Best wishes,


Alejandro Saucedo

Machine Learning Engineering Director at Seldon


Seldon secures £2.7m in Seed round led by Amadeus.

 

Seldon Technologies Ltd, Rise London (map). Registered in England & Wales, No. 9188032. VAT GB 258424587. Privacy Policy.



On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 1:20 AM Animesh Singh <singhan@...> wrote:

Hi Team

Tomorrow we will be meeting at 9 PST. Proposing the following agenda - please give feedback.

1. Animesh to give feedback from his talk at TFWorld on Kubeflow and Tensorflow Extended Pipelines

2. Andrea to talk about
a) Tekton/Argo step by step comparison
b) Demo the flip-coin equivalent pipeline in Tekton

3. Pavel to talk about current KFP/TFX merge discussion

Anyone else have something they would like to bring forward? i would like to hear about if folks have data about scalability of these pipeline solutions.

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)
http://twitter.com/AnimeshSingh


__________________

Page for the MLOps Sig here: https://lists.cd.foundation/g/sig-mlops
Permanent Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/667125842


Re: MLOps Sig

Terry Cox
 

Happy to describe the Tekton-based MLOps functionality within Jenkins-X if that helps.

Terry Cox
Bootstrap Ltd
+44 (7797) 828891
+44 (845) 287-2345

On 7 Nov 2019, at 01:20, Animesh Singh <singhan@...> wrote:



Hi Team

Tomorrow we will be meeting at 9 PST. Proposing the following agenda - please give feedback.

1. Animesh to give feedback from his talk at TFWorld on Kubeflow and Tensorflow Extended Pipelines

2. Andrea to talk about
a) Tekton/Argo step by step comparison
b) Demo the flip-coin equivalent pipeline in Tekton

3. Pavel to talk about current KFP/TFX merge discussion

Anyone else have something they would like to bring forward? i would like to hear about if folks have data about scalability of these pipeline solutions.

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)
http://twitter.com/AnimeshSingh


__________________

Page for the MLOps Sig here: https://lists.cd.foundation/g/sig-mlops
Permanent Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/667125842


At KubeCon: MLOps Sig Meeting cancelled for today

Animesh Singh
 

Hi all

Most of us are at KubeCon, hence the meeting would remain cancelled for today. I am trying to get rights to the calendar so that I can cancel from CD Foundation calendar, but please assume its cancelled.

Regards,

Animesh Singh


MLOps Sig Meeting cancelled for today

Animesh Singh
 

MLOps Sig meeting cancelled for today. Folks have been busy Coming out if KubeCon and Thanksgiving holiday week. I still don't have access to the meeting calendar to get it cancelled from there.


MLOps Sig: Call for Agenda and availability tomorrow

Animesh Singh
 

Hi folks

Want to assess availability of folks for tomorrow, and agenda items they would like to bring up for 9:30 PST meeting tomorrow- If most of the folks are dispersing, ir have dispersed for holidays, would be best to reboot from next year onwards.

https://zoom.us/j/667125842 at 9:30 AM PST

  • Kam from Intel can present about his efforts to migrate Kubeflow CI/CD to Tekton
  • We (IBM) can present some early exploration with KFP compiler, and creating a basic sequential pipeline yaml for Tekton from there. And identified gaps which need to be addressed in Tekton.

So far the following assets have been produced/linked as an output from here.

SamplesEvaluation Assets
Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)
http://twitter.com/AnimeshSingh


Re: MLOps Sig: Call for Agenda and availability tomorrow

Terry Cox
 

I will be attending and have previously submitted an agenda item here:


Re: MLOps Sig: Call for Agenda and availability tomorrow

Kara de la Marck
 

Looking forward to today's meeting! Lots of interesting discussions to be had. 

Best wishes,
Kara de la Marck

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 9:57 AM Terry Cox <terry@...> wrote:
I will be attending and have previously submitted an agenda item here:


Re: MLOps Sig: Call for Agenda and availability tomorrow

Hamel Husain
 

I can attend as well!  But I might be 15 min late

Hamel Husain



On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 6:28 AM Kara de la Marck <kdelamarck@...> wrote:
Looking forward to today's meeting! Lots of interesting discussions to be had. 

Best wishes,
Kara de la Marck

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 9:57 AM Terry Cox <terry@...> wrote:
I will be attending and have previously submitted an agenda item here:


MLOps Sig

Animesh Singh
 

Description


https://zoom.us/j/667125842

__________________

Hi folks

Want to assess availability of folks for tomorrow, and agenda items they would like to bring up for 9:30 PST meeting tomorrow- If most of the folks are dispersing, ir have dispersed for holidays, would be best to reboot from next year onwards.

https://zoom.us/j/667125842 at 9:30 AM PST

  • Kam from Intel can present about his efforts to migrate Kubeflow CI/CD to Tekton
  • We (IBM) can present some early exploration with KFP compiler, and creating a basic sequential pipeline yaml for Tekton from there. And identified gaps which need to be addressed in Tekton.

So far the following assets have been produced/linked as an output from here.

Samples
  1. Kubeflow Pipelines-TFX Pipelines
  2. Argo-Tekton Yaml for Flip Coin
  3. KFP Compiler for basic sequential pipeline in Tekton
Evaluation Assets
  1. Argo and Tekton Comparision
  2. Kubeflow Pipelines-TFX Pipelines Talk at Tensorflow World
  3. Kubeflow Pipelines-TFX Pipelines RFC

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)
http://twitter.com/AnimeshSingh


https://zoom.us/j/667125842

__________________

Hi folks

Want to assess availability of folks for tomorrow, and agenda items they would like to bring up for 9:30 PST meeting tomorrow- If most of the folks are dispersing, ir have dispersed for holidays, would be best to reboot from next year onwards.

https://zoom.us/j/667125842 at 9:30 AM PST
  • Kam from Intel can present about his efforts to migrate Kubeflow CI/CD to Tekton
  • We (IBM) can present some early exploration with KFP compiler, and creating a basic sequential pipeline yaml for Tekton from there. And identified gaps which need to be addressed in Tekton.

So far the following assets have been produced/linked as an output from here.

Samples
  1. Kubeflow Pipelines-TFX Pipelines
  2. Argo-Tekton Yaml for Flip Coin
  3. KFP Compiler for basic sequential pipeline in Tekton
Evaluation Assets
  1. Argo and Tekton Comparision
  2. Kubeflow Pipelines-TFX Pipelines Talk at Tensorflow World
  3. Kubeflow Pipelines-TFX Pipelines RFC

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)
http://twitter.com/AnimeshSingh


Re: MLOps Sig: Call for Agenda and availability tomorrow

Alejandro Saucedo
 

Good afternoon all,

As discussed in the last call, we have an end-to-end MLOps demo/tutorial that automates the deployment of model through GitOps with Jenkins X and Seldon. We dived into this end-to-end tutorial with the Cloudbees and Jenkins X team earlier this week (Terry's feedback was especially useful as well), and would be keen to showcase in the following call.

The idea of the roadmap that Terry proposed is certainly something we'd be keen to dive into as well, as it would allow for a more structured / strategic approach towards building / suggesting examples on the MLOps sig.

@Animesh Singh what would be the best way to add points to the agenda? Is this something that can be done through the Wiki?

Thank you all, looking forward to the session today!


Best wishes,


Alejandro Saucedo

Machine Learning Engineering Director at Seldon


Seldon secures £2.7m in Seed round led by Amadeus.

 

Seldon Technologies Ltd, Rise London (map). Registered in England & Wales, No. 9188032. VAT GB 258424587. Privacy Policy.



On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 2:42 PM Hamel Husain <hamel.husain@...> wrote:
I can attend as well!  But I might be 15 min late

Hamel Husain



On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 6:28 AM Kara de la Marck <kdelamarck@...> wrote:
Looking forward to today's meeting! Lots of interesting discussions to be had. 

Best wishes,
Kara de la Marck

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 9:57 AM Terry Cox <terry@...> wrote:
I will be attending and have previously submitted an agenda item here:


Re: MLOps Sig: Call for Agenda and availability tomorrow

Animesh Singh
 

So the zoom is giving me trouble - are you folks able to get in?

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)
http://twitter.com/AnimeshSingh


"Alejandro Saucedo" ---12/19/2019 08:02:32 AM---Good afternoon all, As discussed in the last call, we have an end-to-end MLOps demo/tutorial

From: "Alejandro Saucedo" <as@...>
To: sig-mlops@..., Animesh Singh <singhan@...>
Date: 12/19/2019 08:02 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [sig-mlops] MLOps Sig: Call for Agenda and availability tomorrow
Sent by: sig-mlops@...





Good afternoon all,

As discussed in the last call, we have an end-to-end MLOps demo/tutorial that automates the deployment of model through GitOps with Jenkins X and Seldon. We dived into this end-to-end tutorial with the Cloudbees and Jenkins X team earlier this week (Terry's feedback was especially useful as well), and would be keen to showcase in the following call.

The idea of the roadmap that Terry proposed is certainly something we'd be keen to dive into as well, as it would allow for a more structured / strategic approach towards building / suggesting examples on the MLOps sig.

@Animesh Singh what would be the best way to add points to the agenda? Is this something that can be done through the Wiki?

Thank you all, looking forward to the session today!

Best wishes,

Alejandro Saucedo

Machine Learning Engineering Director at Seldon

@seldon_io / Newsletter / Github / YouTube

Seldon secures £2.7m in Seed round led by Amadeus.

 

Seldon Technologies Ltd, Rise London (map). Registered in England & Wales, No. 9188032. VAT GB 258424587. Privacy Policy.



On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 2:42 PM Hamel Husain <hamel.husain@...> wrote:

    I can attend as well!  But I might be 15 min late

    Hamel Husain



On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 6:28 AM Kara de la Marck <kdelamarck@...> wrote:
Looking forward to today's meeting! Lots of interesting discussions to be had. 

Best wishes,
Kara de la Marck

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 9:57 AM Terry Cox <terry@...> wrote:





Re: MLOps Sig: Call for Agenda and availability tomorrow

Terry Cox
 

No. "The host has a another meeting in progress".

On 19/12/2019 17:35, Animesh Singh wrote:

So the zoom is giving me trouble - are you folks able to get in?

1 - 20 of 72