Date

Meetings in 2022

John

Hello group,

I'm new here but not seeing much traffic and was hoping to get involved at the next meeting. Happy to help coordinate or speak if of benefit.

Thanks

2021 Roadmap Update

Terry Cox

Last call for updates for the 2021 MLOps Roadmap. If you have identified any challenges that are missing from the current roadmap, place drop in a PR or join us at one of the meetings on Thursday.

https://github.com/cdfoundation/sig-mlops

Terry Cox

MLOps implementation

Suman Dubey <sumandubey2912@...>

Team: I am part of  GSK and we need to industrialize our D&A area. Just wanted to know what help I can get from the foundation.

Updated Slack invite

Terry Cox

The following link can be used to join the CDF Slack community.

https://join.slack.com/t/cdeliveryfdn/shared_invite/zt-nwc0jjd0-G65oEpv5ynFfPD5oOX5Ogg

Once connected, feel free to join the #SIG-MLOps channel.

Terry Cox

Next meeting

Terry Cox

The next SIG-MLOps meeting is on April 22nd at 10am UTC.

https://zoom.us/j/95182588714?pwd=UVVUbVFHZWtDQytvNnJ3S3RUL09HQT09

--
Terry Cox

MLOps Roadmap 2020

Terry Cox

The review process for the 2020 MLOps Roadmap is closing and we have a motion to publish.

If anyone has any last minute issues that they wish to raise, please contact me, otherwise I will update the status tomorrow and release.

Terry Cox

Hand-drawn diagrams

Lautaro Gesuelli <ingcomp.lau@...>

Hi, good evening!

My name is Lautaro. I was navigating through ml-ops.org and I was just amazed by the style of these diagrams!
I was wondering if you could tell the software you use to do them. I tried searching but had no success.

Thank you very much!

image.png
image.png

Kubeflow Dojo Running Today

Animesh Singh

For those itnerested in MLOps, Pipelines and Tekton, we are running Kubeflow Dojo today. Please join if it works on your calendar
https://github.com/IBM/KubeflowDojo

unable to chair todays APAC meeting

Michael Neale

Hi All (and Terry) - I will not be able to attend todays APAC (and some EU) SIG.

Notes are here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iqaAs6uMggOtebgbcfrabtbcRK0Or1FPf49Ryh4wh9s/edit#heading=h.kgctm0306265 (only addition I had was to discuss the longevity item in the roadmap). there are a few changes to the roadmap in progress via pull requests.

APAC meeting this week

Michael Neale

Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iqaAs6uMggOtebgbcfrabtbcRK0Or1FPf49Ryh4wh9s/edit#heading=h.41e7k59wjbaf

I don't have much to add this week (been a bit snowed under), but if you do, please add anything you would like to see covered.

--
Regards,

Michael Neale
twitter: @michaelneale, skype: michael_d_neale
Cell: +61 423175597 (Australia)
Cofounder @ CloudBees

APAC friendly MLOps SIG time this week (10am UTC thursday)

Michael Neale

Just FYI:

Cancelling for tomorrow

Animesh Singh

Hi All

Cancelling tomorrow's MLOps Sig meeting at 9:30 AM PST for USA time zone.

Re: Kubeflow Pipelines with Tekton: Phase One

Animesh Singh

Thanks Jeremy.

With phase one reaching towards completion, we are going to dive in phase two which would be more focussed towards mainstream KFP integration (API/UI), and there are discussions going on around the best route to take that forward with Pavel and team.

From: Jeremy Lewi <jlewi@...>
To: Animesh Singh <singhan@...>
Cc: sig-mlops@..., Siamak Sadeghianfar <ssadeghi@...>, Vincent Demeester <vdemeest@...>, Tommy Chaoping Li <Tommy.Chaoping.Li@...>, Christian R Kadner <ckadner@...>, Feng QL Li <fenglixa@...>
Date: 04/23/2020 04:00 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Kubeflow Pipelines with Tekton: Phase One

jlewi@...

Thanks for the update.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 3:26 PM Animesh Singh <singhan@...> wrote:

Thanks for the meeting today folks and discussions on the Kubeflow Pipeline and Tekton integration initiative of MLOps Sig of CD Foundation.

We missed some of the Tekton committers, so outlining the status, and areas we need attention here. Great news is that we are now hitting the coveted 80% mark for Pipeline conversion tests (KFP DSL->Tekton YAML), and seeing a light at the end of the tunnel towards end of Phase One.

There are some workaround we have taken, but the goal is to overall synthesize these on a continuous basis with Tekton. The work is being driven in this repo
https://github.com/kubeflow/kfp-tekton

For our Tekton committers, there are few areas where do need your attention.

__________________

Please subscribe to the calendar here
https://zoom.us/j/888870104

[...]

Re: Agenda for Tomorrow

Michael Neale

Thanks - I added notes for the "APAC" friendly time (which is 11am BST as luck has it, at least for this meeting). This will be later on today my time.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 10:50 AM Animesh Singh <singhan@...> wrote:

Hi All

For tomorrow's MLOps Sig meeting at 9:30 AM PST for USA time zone, we will take a stock of the great progress Kubeflow and Tekton teams have been making on the integration, and bring up focus areas where there is more direction needed from Tekton community. We are getting closer to the finishing line vis a vis Phase one goals.

Additionally, if you have another topic to propose, please add it here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iqaAs6uMggOtebgbcfrabtbcRK0Or1FPf49Ryh4wh9s/edit#heading=h.oqgicvuce197

Also for APAC users, Terry Cox and Michael Neale will be running another call at 11:00 BST / 15:00 IST / 18:00 CST / 19:00 JST / 20:00 AEST

Github:
https://zoom.us/j/888870104

--
Regards,

Michael Neale
twitter: @michaelneale, skype: michael_d_neale
Cell: +61 423175597 (Australia)
Cofounder @ CloudBees

Agenda for Tomorrow

Animesh Singh

Hi All

For tomorrow's MLOps Sig meeting at 9:30 AM PST for USA time zone, we will take a stock of the great progress Kubeflow and Tekton teams have been making on the integration, and bring up focus areas where there is more direction needed from Tekton community. We are getting closer to the finishing line vis a vis Phase one goals.

Additionally, if you have another topic to propose, please add it here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iqaAs6uMggOtebgbcfrabtbcRK0Or1FPf49Ryh4wh9s/edit#heading=h.oqgicvuce197

Also for APAC users, Terry Cox and Michael Neale will be running another call at 11:00 BST / 15:00 IST / 18:00 CST / 19:00 JST / 20:00 AEST

Github:
https://zoom.us/j/888870104

APAC-ish time for MLOps meetup this week

Michael Neale

https://github.com/cdfoundation/sig-mlops/ - is on thursday this week

For APAC / Oceania, 11:00 BST / 15:00 IST / 18:00 CST / 19:00 JST / 20:00 AEST

all welcome. See the meeting link.

Notes from today's MLOps Sig call

Animesh Singh

Thanks for joining folks. I have added notes from MLOps Sig call here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iqaAs6uMggOtebgbcfrabtbcRK0Or1FPf49Ryh4wh9s/edit#heading=h.5tczkc1yulj0

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
IBM RedHat Data and AI Open Source Alignment Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)

Agenda for Tomorrow

Animesh Singh

Hi All
For tomorrow's meeting at 9:30 AM PST , we will discuss at the current status of Tekton and Kubeflow Pipelines work. If you have any other topic, please add to the agenda

https://zoom.us/j/888870104
Github: https://github.com/cdfoundation/sig-mlops
Agenda Doc: http://bit.ly/mlops-sig

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
IBM RedHat Data and AI Open Source Alignment Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)

1 - 20 of 71