SIG MLOps firstname.lastname@example.org
CDF MLOps SIG
The MLOps SIG creates designs, specifications, shared code and processes to enable MLOps and Data and ML Pipeline capabilities on top of CD Projects, e.g. Tekton.
- Define requirements for MLOps for Tekton
- Investigate potential existing dominant technologies in ML Pipeliens space, and their integration with Tekton e.g. Kubeflow Pipelines
- Plan for quarterly face-to-face meetings
The SIG will deliver designs, specifications, shared code and processes that meet the following goals:
- Enable actions performed while writing code, compiling, testing, and distributing software to be manifested and verifiable.
- Enable integration between MLOps Pipelines and Tekton e.g. Kubeflow Pipelines working with Tekton as a backend
- Enable support structure for this code to be maintained, tested on a rigorous level
- Define architecture and guidelines around Lineage tracking, Metadata collection, Experiment tracking, Date versioning, ETL operations etc. which a typical Data and ML Pipeline shall support
- Animesh Singh (IBM) - Chair
- Pavel Dournov (Google) - Co-chair
- Michael Neale (CloudBees) - Co-chair
- Hamel Husain (Github) - Co-chair
- Jeremey Lewi (Google) - Kubeflow Lead
- Andrea Fritolli (IBM) - Tekton Committer
- Peng Li (IBM) - Tekton Committer
- Pete MacKinnon (Red Hat) - Kubeflow contributor
- Václav Pavlín (Red Hat) - Open Data Hub Lead
- Terry Cox (Bootstrap) - MLOps Roadmap Lead
The MLOps SIG meets every other week at 9:30 AM Pacific, on Thursdays
Meeting agendas, minutes, and documentation are here: https://github.com/cdfoundation/sig-mlops
Download this invitation to add the meeting to your calendar: https://zoom.us/meeting/tZwlf-6orzsubcRZxykyjaEa3v90b2nOlA/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGgpjMtGtWVtF3tRaovW9ribOHyl3NNmJlFhRT8CSF2Y1Dgb7JAYLxQHPmB
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.