Continuous Delivery Foundation email@example.com
The Continuous Delivery Foundation is the neutral home for the next generation of continuous delivery collaboration, hosted by the Linux Foundation. We are the vendor-neutral home of many of the fastest-growing projects for continuous delivery, including Jenkins, Jenkins X, Spinnaker, and Tekton. CDF supports DevOps practitioners with an open model, training, industry guidelines, and a portability focus.
- If you are interested in Membership, please visit https://cd.foundation/members/join/
- If you are interested in participating in our technical community, please visit https://cd.foundation/about/toc/
- If you are interested in joining our technical community mailing list, please visit https://lists.cd.foundation/g/cdf-toc/
- If you are interested in Continuous Delivery Foundation projects, please visit https://cd.foundation/projects/
- If you have questions about the CD Foundation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the primary group for CD Foundation, but joining the main group won’t subscribe you to any of the project’s mailing lists. If you would like to subscribe to a CD Foundation mailing list (such as the announce list), please visit https://lists.cd.foundation/g/main/subgroups and choose the lists you are interested in.
To unsubscribe from all CD Foundation mail, please visit https://lists.cd.foundation/g/main/editsub. You can also globally unsubscribe from all CD Foundation mailing lists by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note that unsubscribing from firstname.lastname@example.org will remove you from all CD Foundation mailing lists.
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.