The Continuous Delivery Foundation is a neutral home for the next generation of CI/CD innovation. It is a global collaboration, hosted by The Linux Foundation, including industry leaders and DevOps practitioners with an open model, training, industry guidelines, and a focus on portability and interoperability.
- If you are interested in Membership, please visit https://cd.foundation/members/join/
- If you are interested in participating in our technical community, please visit https://cd.foundation/about/toc/
- If you are interested in joining our technical community mailing list, please visit https://lists.cd.foundation/g/cdf-toc/
- If you are interested in Continuous Delivery Foundation projects, please visit https://cd.foundation/projects/
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]