From: cdf-gb@... <cdf-gb@...> On Behalf Of Brian Warner via lists.cd.foundation
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 8:32 PM
To: cdf-gb@...; cdf-toc@...
Subject: [cdf-gb] CD Foundation program management

Governing board and TOC,

As most of you know, Dan Lopez left the Linux Foundation to pursue other opportunities. I'd like to introduce Gale McCommons, who will be replacing Dan as program manager for CDF.

Gale is on my team at the Linux Foundation, and has already begun working with Tracy Miranda and Jacque Salinas on a variety of CDF items. Going forward, Gale and I will both be helping to reduce the backlog of todos, as well as support the project on ongoing work. Generally speaking, I'll be focused on the backlog and Gale will be helping with the ongoing program management work.

The best way to reach us is by emailing the operations@... alias. This is configured to forward to both of us.

Thank you, and we're looking forward to working with you,

Brian

--

Brian Warner

The Linux Foundation