TOC Reschedule for Next Week

Dan Lopez <dlopez@...>

Hello CDF TOC

I wanted to facilitate a reschedule for the CDF TOC for next week due to many of the TOC on travel. Please let me know what days/times work for you:
  • Tuesday      Dec 10 at 9am Pacific
  • Wednesday Dec 11 at 9am Pacific

Best,

--
Dan Lopez
The Linux Foundation

Dan Lorenc <dlorenc@...>

+1 for either option.

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 1:40 PM Dan Lopez <dlopez@...> wrote:
Hello CDF TOC

I wanted to facilitate a reschedule for the CDF TOC for next week due to many of the TOC on travel. Please let me know what days/times work for you:
  • Tuesday      Dec 10 at 9am Pacific
  • Wednesday Dec 11 at 9am Pacific

Best,

--
Dan Lopez
The Linux Foundation

Kay Williams <kayw@...>

I can make Tuesday 12/10 at 9 am Pacific.