Regrets today

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

My apologies for the last minute notice but I have a schedule conflict today for the TOC meeting. I hope Dan Lorenc would be able to run it for us.
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Tara Hernandez

Unfortunately Dan is on paternity leave.  He asked me to run it (which I'm happy to do) but apparently only one of you two can actually start the zoom session?

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 11:39 AM Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk@...> wrote:
My apologies for the last minute notice but I have a schedule conflict today for the TOC meeting. I hope Dan Lorenc would be able to run it for us.
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

--
Tara Hernandez
Engineering Manager Google Cloud

Tara Hernandez

Never mind, we're on

:)

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 12:04 PM Tara Hernandez <tarahernandez@...> wrote:
Unfortunately Dan is on paternity leave.  He asked me to run it (which I'm happy to do) but apparently only one of you two can actually start the zoom session?

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 11:39 AM Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk@...> wrote:
My apologies for the last minute notice but I have a schedule conflict today for the TOC meeting. I hope Dan Lorenc would be able to run it for us.
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

--
Tara Hernandez
Engineering Manager Google Cloud

--
Tara Hernandez
Engineering Manager Google Cloud

Kay Williams <kayw@...>

I also cannot make today’s call. Technical difficulties. :( Fred, Brian and I are working on Security SIG formation and we will have an update at the next TOC meeting, if not over email before.