From: cdf-toc@... <cdf-toc@...> On Behalf Of Dan Lorenc via Lists.Cd.Foundation
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:10 PM
To: cdf-toc@...
Subject: [CDF Technical Oversight Committee] [VOTE] Working Groups and SIGs

The working group and SIG process proposal is ready for a vote. The full proposal can be found here:

Dan Lorenc

Chris Aniszczyk

As an example, you can reply "+1 non-binding" if you aren't on the TOC and "+1 binding" if you are on the TOC.

In your case, "+1 non-binding" or -1 "non-binding" would work :)

I think I may have missed something. What is the process for voting? (Sorry if this is a newbie question.)

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

Kay Williams <kayw@...>

Got it. Thanks. :-)

+1 non-binding

The working group and SIG process proposal is ready for a vote. The full proposal can be found here:

Dan Lorenc

--

Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

Andy Glover

+1 binding.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 12:09 PM Dan Lorenc via Lists.Cd.Foundation <dlorenc=google.com@...> wrote:
The working group and SIG process proposal is ready for a vote. The full proposal can be found here:

Dan Lorenc

--
Andrew Glover
Director of Delivery Engineering