[VOTE] CDF TOC Project Proposal Process v1.0

Dan Lopez <dlopez@...>

Hi All,

I'd like to call a vote on the TOC Project Proposal Process.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread. The full document is located here:

Please try to vote by end of next week, Thursday COB Pacific Time. Questions, please let me know.

Best,
--
Dan Lopez
The Linux Foundation

Chris Aniszczyk

+1 non-binding

A lot of discussion went into the project lifecycle/proposal doc, I think it's a great start and can evolve over time.

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 1:57 PM Dan Lopez <dlopez@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I'd like to call a vote on the TOC Project Proposal Process.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread. The full document is located here:

Please try to vote by end of next week, Thursday COB Pacific Time. Questions, please let me know.

Best,
--
Dan Lopez
The Linux Foundation
+1 415.735.5881

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

Sean McGinnis <sean.mcginnis@...>

+1 non-binding from me as well. It's a great start that can be refined as it gets put in to real world use.

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 1:59 PM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

A lot of discussion went into the project lifecycle/proposal doc, I think it's a great start and can evolve over time.

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 1:57 PM Dan Lopez <dlopez@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I'd like to call a vote on the TOC Project Proposal Process.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread. The full document is located here:

Please try to vote by end of next week, Thursday COB Pacific Time. Questions, please let me know.

Best,
--
Dan Lopez
The Linux Foundation
+1 415.735.5881

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

Tracy Miranda <tmiranda@...>

+1 non-binding

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 3:30 PM Sean McGinnis <sean.mcginnis@...> wrote:
[...]

Andy Glover

+1 binding. It's awesome we can evolve this over time. Great work everyone!!

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 12:43 PM Tracy Miranda <tmiranda@...> wrote:
[...]

Andrew Glover
Director of Delivery Engineering
Netflix, Inc.

Fatih Degirmenci

+1 non-binding.

/Fatih

On 10 May 2019, at 21:43, Tracy Miranda <tmiranda@...> wrote:

[...]

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

+1 binding

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 12:47 PM Fatih Degirmenci <fdegir@...> wrote:
[...]

Sheroy Marker

+1 non-binding.

--
Sheroy Marker
Head Of Technology

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 9:22 AM Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk@...> wrote:
[...]

Matthew Young <matt.young@...>

+1 non binding. Exciting to see this come together so quickly.

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 10:13 AM Sheroy Marker <smarker@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding.

--
[...]

Director of Product Management,

Continuous Delivery and Vulnerability Remediation

Matt.Young@...

Raymond Paik <rpaik@...>

+1 (non-binding)

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 12:39 PM Matthew Young <matt.young@...> wrote:
[...]

狮智勇 Kris Lion <kristopher.lion@...>

Ø  Upon acceptance, At Large projects must list their status prominently on their website/README

What is the meaning of “At Large” in the middle of this sentence?

https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blame/project-proposal-process/PROJECT_LIFECYCLE.md#L77

Will this just read as follows?

Ø  Upon acceptance, CDF projects must list…

Or

Ø  Upon acceptance, projects must list…

Also

Ø  It also describes the [Annual Review Process]()

Ø  The TOC shall develop an annual review process to determine whether projects are in the stage that accurately reflects their needs and goals.

It appears to me the current iteration comes no closer to describing the process than stating there shall be a process. Perhaps I missed a section or related material

+0 non-binding

[...]

Dan Lorenc <dlorenc@...>

+1 binding

Thanks everyone!

[...]

Tara Hernandez

+1 binding

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 4:53 PM Dan Lorenc via Lists.Cd.Foundation <dlorenc=google.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

Thanks everyone!

[...]

Engineering Manager Google Cloud

Dan Lopez <dlopez@...>

Results for vote (+1/0/-1). The full document is located here:

https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/pull/3

Total 4: +1 Binding **
---------------
Andy Glover +1 binding
Kohsuke Kawaguchi +1 binding
Dan Lorenc +1 binding
Tara Hernandez +1 binding

Total 7: +1 Non-binding
---------------
Chris Aniszczyk +1 non-binding
Sean McGinnis +1 non-binding
Tracy Miranda +1 non-binding
Fatih Degirmenci +1 non-binding
Sheroy Marker +1 non-binding
Matthew Young +1 non binding
Raymond Paik +1 non-binding

Total 1: 0 Non-binding
Kris Lion 0 non-binding

** Post - Thurs tally but still on Thursday since the vote was directly in GitHub
James Strachan +1 binding (LGTM github link)