Main Group

main
The Continuous Delivery Foundation is a neutral home for the next generation of CI/CD innovation. It is a global collaboration, hosted by The Linux Foundation, including industry leaders and DevOps practitioners with an open model, training, industry guidelines, and a focus on portability and interoperability. * If you are interested in Membership, please visit https://cd.foundation/members/join/ * If you are interested in participating in our technical community, please visit https://cd.foundation/about/toc/ * If you are interested in joining our technical community mailing list, please visit https://lists.cd.foundation/g/cdf-toc/ * If you are interested in Continuous Delivery Foundation projects, please visit https://cd.foundation/projects/
Created:
330 Members, 1 Topic, Archives are visible to anyone, Last Post:

Subgroups You Can Join

  • cdf-toc / cdf-toc
    Hello, Welcome to the CDF TOC mailing list. The Technical Oversight Committee (TOC) consists of eleven elected members of the technical contributor community. The responsibilities of the TOC are to steer the technical direction for the Continuous Delivery Foundation. A full set of TOC responsibilities are defined in the CDF Charter ( https://github.com/cdfoundation/charter ) , but include: * Creating working groups to focus on cross-project technical issues or opportunities * Approving project proposals in accordance with the project lifecycle ( https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/PROJECT_LIFECYCLE.md ) * The TOC election is held every August. The TOC has a meeting on every other Tuesday: join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/my/cdf.toc Check the calendar ( https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=amJqM250cjJmdGZyMmRxZDNwMmppYjJsMWNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ ) for timezone information. Please join the mailing list ( https://lists.cd.foundation/g/cdf-toc ) and our blog ( https://cd.foundation/news/ ) to stay up-to-date. Regards, Continuous Delivery Foundation
    Created:
    147 Members, 80 Topics, Public Archives, Last Post:
  • sig-mlops / SIG MLOps
    ************* CDF MLOps SIG ************* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-mlops.md#overview ) Overview --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The MLOps SIG creates designs, specifications, shared code and processes to enable MLOps and Data and ML Pipeline capabilities on top of CD Projects, e.g. Tekton. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-mlops.md#agenda ) Agenda ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- * Define requirements for MLOps for Tekton * Investigate potential existing dominant technologies in ML Pipeliens space, and their integration with Tekton e.g. Kubeflow Pipelines * Plan for quarterly face-to-face meetings The SIG will deliver designs, specifications, shared code and processes that meet the following goals: * Enable actions performed while writing code, compiling, testing, and distributing software to be manifested and verifiable. * Enable integration between MLOps Pipelines and Tekton e.g. Kubeflow Pipelines working with Tekton as a backend * Enable support structure for this code to be maintained, tested on a rigorous level * Define architecture and guidelines around Lineage tracking, Metadata collection, Experiment tracking, Date versioning, ETL operations etc. which a typical Data and ML Pipeline shall support ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-mlops.md#members ) Members ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- * Animesh Singh (IBM) - Chair * Pavel Dournov (Google) - Co-chair * Michael Neale (CloudBees) - Co-chair * Hamel Husain (Github) - Co-chair * Jeremey Lewi (Google) - Kubeflow Lead * Andrea Fritolli (IBM) - Tekton Committer * Peng Li (IBM) - Tekton Committer * Pete MacKinnon (Red Hat) - Kubeflow contributor * Václav Pavlín (Red Hat) - Open Data Hub Lead ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-mlops.md#communication ) Communication ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MLOps SIG communication happens via a public mailing list: https://lists.cd.foundation/g/sig-mlops --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-mlops.md#meetings ) Meetings --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The MLOps SIG meets every other week at 9:30 AM Pacific, on Thursdays Meeting agendas, minutes, and documentation are here: https://github.com/cdfoundation/sig-mlops Download this invitation to add the meeting to your calendar: https://zoom.us/meeting/u5Iqduutpj8o7fVIT1pePLk5wv4H9XpojQ/ics
    Created:
    31 Members, 6 Topics, Public Archives, Last Post:
  • sig-security / SIG Security
    **************** CDF Security SIG **************** ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-security.md#1-overview ) 1. Overview ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Security SIG creates designs, specifications, shared code and processes to enable security across the software supply chain. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-security.md#2-cdf-toc-sponsor ) 2. CDF TOC Sponsor ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Willing to regularly monitor the SIG and ensure it remains useful and productive * Dan Lorenc -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-security.md#3-a-proposed-meeting-schedule-with-a-sample-agenda ) 3. A proposed meeting schedule, with a sample agenda -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bi-weekly meetings. Sample agenda: * Review proposed modifications to SIG charter or working groups * Summary presentations/discussions from existing working groups * Plan for quarterly face-to-face meetings -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-security.md#4-details-on-any-outcomes-or-deliverables ) 4. Details on any outcomes, or deliverables -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The SIG will deliver designs, specifications, shared code and processes that meet the following goals: * Enable actions performed while writing code, compiling, testing, and distributing software to be manifest and verifiable. * Enable consumers of software to specify and implement policy over consumed software. * Enable administrators to inventory and audit software used within their organizations. * Enable detection and prevention of software tampering at runtime. * Provide mechanisms for breaches in the integrity of software to be communicated and remediated. * Provide mechanisms for consumers to recover from compromised or untrusted software. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-security.md#5-a-list-of-initial-members-and-a-chair-there-should-be-at-least-3-different-companies-represented ) 5. A list of initial members, and a chair. There should be at least 3 different companies represented --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Initial members: * Microsoft - Kay Williams, Open Source Strategy and Partnerships, Azure Office of the CTO ( kayw@microsoft.com ) * Google - Brian Russell, Product Manager, Google Cloud Platform ( brianru@google.com ) * CloudBees - Fred Blaise, Director, Product Security ( fblaise@cloudbees.com ) Chair: Kay Williams ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ( https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/sigs/sig-security.md#6-any-resources-needed-from-the-cdf-to-accomplish-the-task ) 6. Any resources needed from the CDF to accomplish the task. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This can include funding, marketing, technical expertise or other resources. Note that some types of resources may require allocation from the Governing Board. * Initial resources include support with meetings, mailing lists, and location for sharing SIG activities, documents and results.
    Created:
    20 Members, 9 Topics, Public Archives, Last Post:
  • sig-security-supply-chain / SIG Security Supply Chain
    SIG Security - Supply Chain
    Created:
    9 Members, 2 Topics, Public Archives, Last Post: