Date

Proposal: roadmap WG

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

As per the discussion in the last TOC meeting, I created a proposal for a WG to brainstorm the "roadmap" ideas.

Tara, I hope this captures the essence of what we discussed.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Call for action for TOC members: check your GitHub notification setup!

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

This is a friendly reminder for the fellow TOC members.

In the last TOC meeting, Fatih Degirmenci raised a flag that PRs filed to the cdfoundation/toc repo went unnoticed for a couple of weeks. That obviously wouldn't create an impression of a welcoming community.

I checked my GitHub notification setup, and sure enough, I was not subscribed to the repository, so I wasn't getting any notifications from our TOC repo. I'm sure many of us have the same problem --- either you've disabled auto-watch in GitHub, or created an email filter rule to send GitHub notifications to the equivalent of /dev/null.

So please take this opportunity to inspect your notification/filter rules so that you get notified of an activitiy in the TOC repo.

Thanks!
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Re: [VOTE] Security SIG

Michael Winser

+1 non binding. Very happy to see this going and looking forward to the next steps.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 8:02 PM Tara Hernandez via Lists.Cd.Foundation <tarahernandez=google.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 4:53 PM Kay Williams via Lists.Cd.Foundation <kayw=microsoft.com@...> wrote:

+ 1 non-binding. :-)  Thanks everyone!