Date

Re: Regrets today

Dan Lopez <dlopez@...>

I would recommend pushing to next week as the holidays approach it might be the best window for schedules.

Best

--
Dan Lopez

On Dec 3, 2019, at 07:42, Dan Lorenc via Lists.Cd.Foundation <dlorenc=google.com@...> wrote:

I'd be happy to lead, but I don't see much of an agenda for today. I suggest we cancel given the lack of agenda and fact that 3 members will be busy at the conference.

Dan Lorenc

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:07 AM Tara Hernandez via Lists.Cd.Foundation <tarahernandez=google.com@...> wrote:
I'm at the same event at Kohsuke (as is James, now that I think of it), so will also miss today's meeting.

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 8:56 AM Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk@...> wrote:
I'm in Europe attending a major CloudBees event, so I won't be able to make it to the TOC meeting. I'm hoping Dan would be able to run the meeting for us.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

--
Tara Hernandez
Engineering Manager Google Cloud

Re: Regrets today

Dan Lorenc <dlorenc@...>

[...]

Regrets today

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

I'm in Europe attending a major CloudBees event, so I won't be able to make it to the TOC meeting. I'm hoping Dan would be able to run the meeting for us.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Re: [VOTE] Screwdriver.cd incubation

Jithin Emanuel

Edited

We did open this up recently, just send a PR to proposal to update the status https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/pull/63

Jithin Emmanuel

Proposal: Interoperability SIG

Fatih Degirmenci

Hi CDF Community,

We would like to propose a new SIG on Interoperability and seeking for community feedback. You can see the proposal from the link below.

We appreciate any feedback you share.

Interoperability is an important area to collaborate on so we invite more community members to join to this effort. Please leave a comment directly on the PR or respond to this mail thread if you want to take part in this SIG.

/Fatih

Re: [VOTE] Screwdriver.cd incubation

Dan Lorenc <dlorenc@...>

Just capturing feedback discussed in the TOC meeting.

https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/blob/master/PROJECT_LIFECYCLE.md#incubation-stage states that projects need two TOC sponsors. KK and Tara have volunteered.

The governance section states that "These meetings can be opened up to the public for more transparency and collaboration." We don't currently have requirements for governance in incubation, but I'd ask that these are opened up as soon as possible.

After that is addressed/updated in the proposal I'm +1.

Dan Lorenc

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 9:37 AM Yoav Landman via Lists.Cd.Foundation <yoavl=jfrog.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 9:22 AM Tara Hernandez via Lists.Cd.Foundation <tarahernandez=google.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 6:08 PM Oleg Nenashev <o.v.nenashev@...> wrote:
+1 as long as CNCF incubation and graduation terms apply to the newly onboarded projects.

FTR even for founding projects the onboarding is still in progress. There were some concerns about adding new projects and hence spreading resources thin, but I think it is net positive to have more projects to facilitate the CDF internal processes and consolidation.

‐---‐-------------------
Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev
Jenkins project

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 21:03 Avi Kessner <akessner@...> wrote:
Non-binding +1 the project excites me.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 19:46 Marky Jackson <marky.r.jackson@...> wrote:
Having worked at Yahoo! during the building of this tool I am a huge +1

On Nov 5, 2019, at 9:44 AM, Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk@...> wrote:

I'm calling the new round of voting for the incubation of Screwdriver.

The original presentation from the project is hereThe proposal has been updated based on the feedback from the previous round of votes. In particular, the growth plan.

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

--
Tara Hernandez
Engineering Manager Google Cloud

Re: [VOTE] Screwdriver.cd incubation

Yoav Landman

[...]

TOC meeting tomorrow

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

We'll meet in our regularly scheduled time. Those of us in Kubecon are welcome to come join us in person at:

Peer Space Meeting Room 969 Market Street
San Diego, CA, 92101

The agenda will be at here.

(Last week in the call I said we'll cancel the next TOC meeting due to Kubecon, so I wanted to correct that.)

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Tweeting @ KubeCon 2019

Jacque Salinas

Hi all,

If you are attending Kubecon - please use the following # or @ callouts. We appreciate the content and if you are unable to tweet I can do so on your behalf. Please text me over pics and a tagline and I will be happy to post it! Thanks!

Jacque's 408 218 0667
#cdsummit
#kubecon
@CDeliveryFdn

Re: [VOTE] Roadmap WG

Yoav Landman

+1 binding

On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 at 19:47 Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk@...> wrote:
I've finally updated the Roadmap WG proposal based on the feedback.

So I'm also calling a vote on this to get this blessed.

I'll start with my own +1.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

--

Re: [VOTE] Roadmap WG

Andy Glover

+1 binding!

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 1:13 PM Tara Hernandez via Lists.Cd.Foundation <tarahernandez=google.com@...> wrote:
Oh dammit, wasn't the vote I though it was -- but +1 for this one too...

:)

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 10:00 AM Tara Hernandez via Lists.Cd.Foundation <tarahernandez=google.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding, and thanks for all the work to clarify the community engagement and growth plans!

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 7:46 AM Simon Kaegi <simon_kaegi@...> wrote:

+1 non-binding (will add a PR to participate once merged)

"Alejandro Saucedo" ---2019/11/07 08:32:28 AM---+1 non-binding 🚀 Best wishes,

From: "Alejandro Saucedo" <as@...>
To: cdf-toc@...
Date: 2019/11/07 08:32 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cdf-toc] [VOTE] Roadmap WG
Sent by: cdf-toc@...

+1 non-binding 🚀

Best wishes,

Alejandro Saucedo

Machine Learning Engineering Director at Seldon

@seldon_io / Newsletter / Github / YouTube

Seldon secures £2.7m in Seed round led by Amadeus.

Seldon Technologies Ltd, Rise London (map). Registered in England & Wales, No. 9188032. VAT GB 258424587. Privacy Policy.

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 1:21 PM Dan Lorenc via Lists.Cd.Foundation <dlorenc=google.com@...> wrote:

    +1 binding

    On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 12:13 PM Avi Kessner <akessner@...> wrote:
    +1 non-binding. I've been eager to see the "roadmap"

    On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 19:47 Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk@...> wrote:
      I've finally updated the Roadmap WG proposal based on the feedback.

      So I'm also calling a vote on this to get this blessed.

      I'll start with my own +1.

      --
      Kohsuke Kawaguchi

--
Tara Hernandez
Engineering Manager Google Cloud

--
Tara Hernandez
Engineering Manager Google Cloud

--
Andrew Glover
Director of Delivery Engineering

Re: [VOTE] Roadmap WG

Tara Hernandez

From: "Alejandro Saucedo" <as@...>
To: cdf-toc@...
Date: 2019/11/07 08:32 AM
[...]

Re: [sig-mlops] MLOps Sig

Terry Cox

Happy to describe the Tekton-based MLOps functionality within Jenkins-X if that helps.

Terry Cox
Bootstrap Ltd
+44 (7797) 828891
+44 (845) 287-2345

On 7 Nov 2019, at 01:20, Animesh Singh <singhan@...> wrote:

Hi Team

Tomorrow we will be meeting at 9 PST. Proposing the following agenda - please give feedback.

1. Animesh to give feedback from his talk at TFWorld on Kubeflow and Tensorflow Extended Pipelines

2. Andrea to talk about
a) Tekton/Argo step by step comparison
b) Demo the flip-coin equivalent pipeline in Tekton

3. Pavel to talk about current KFP/TFX merge discussion

Anyone else have something they would like to bring forward? i would like to hear about if folks have data about scalability of these pipeline solutions.

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
North America Chair, Linux Foundation AI, Trusted AI
CNCF Ambassador
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)
http://twitter.com/AnimeshSingh

__________________

Page for the MLOps Sig here: https://lists.cd.foundation/g/sig-mlops
Permanent Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/667125842

Re: MLOps Sig

Alejandro Saucedo

Good morning Animesh,

Thank you for the agenda - really looking forward to it.

We have put together a hands-on end-to-end MLOps tutorial using Jenkins X and Seldon that we would be very keen to share + get everyone's thoughts.

This basically consists of a JX quickstart that allows you to leverage Seldon's pre-packaged model servers to deploy your model as a "Jenkins X application" which can be tested e2e via Tekton and promoted via gitops across multiple (staging / production) environments.

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 1:20 AM Animesh Singh <singhan@...> wrote:

[...]

561 - 580 of 858