Date   

Re: GitHub Hygiene

Dan Lorenc <dlorenc@...>
 

Jumping back up thread:

We don't have a blanket CLA policy for the CDF - we allow projects to choose what they want. The LF has tooling in place (EasyCLA) to make it easy for projects to use a CLA if they choose (Tekton uses this for example). Jenkins X and Spinnaker on the other hand, do not use CLAs. As far as recommendations/reasons to use one or not use one - we'd need to ask LF/corporate legal teams for their recommendations.

Repo access controls are now a bit easier - thanks Brian! We could setup automation on this (check out how Tekton does this: https://github.com/tektoncd/community/tree/master/org), but it may be overkill. 

Dan Lorenc

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 2:57 PM Tara Hernandez <tarahernandez@...> wrote:
Damn, had forgotten all about those (so, yay for me adding it to the notes against that eventuality)

:)

I don't have a list of repos per se,  this was more around a general policy question that arose out of another discussion -- do we have any kind of consistent policy or recommended best practice for our projects with regards to CLAs and should the CDF be handling that on behalf of the projects.  Put another way, is there a reason NOT to just do it everywhere?  

The second item also came up during that discussion because we realized the CDF repos were pretty locked down and nobody seemed to have admin access other than Dan (and now Brian), so getting some teams and roles in there would be lovely.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 6:07 AM Dan Lorenc <dlorenc@...> wrote:
Tara had a couple TOC agenda items for today:
  • [tara] Need a CLA or similar for ambassadors/contributors to clarify contributions from individuals vs. corps 
Tara, could you clarify which repos you'd like to get the CLA setup on? We should be able to use EasyCLA for this.
I agree here. +Brian Warner - do you have the admin permissions on github.com/cdfoundation? Would you mind adding me so I can setup teams/permissions?

Dan Lorenc


--
Tara Hernandez
Engineering Manager Google Cloud




Invitation: Jenkins Graduation Happy Hour Celebration! @ Tue Aug 11, 2020 4pm - 5pm (MDT) (cdf-toc@lists.cd.foundation)

Jacque Salinas
 

You have been invited to the following event.

Jenkins Graduation Happy Hour Celebration!

When
Tue Aug 11, 2020 4pm – 5pm Mountain Time - Denver
Where
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMqdeChqDssEtawhZTQqqyPv6weBIVOjTFk (map)
Calendar
cdf-toc@...
Who
jsalinas@... - creator
cdf-toc@...
cdf-ambassadors@...
cdf-outreach@...
Hi there,

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Aug 11, 2020 03:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMqdeChqDssEtawhZTQqqyPv6weBIVOjTFk

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Going (cdf-toc@...)?   Yes - Maybe - No    more options »

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account cdf-toc@... because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn More.


Member benefit opportunity! CDF sponsored booth at DevOps World 2020

Jacque Salinas
 

Hello all, 

The CDF is sponsoring a track and a virtual booth at DevOps World 2020. We are offering this benefit to all of our members and ambassadors. This offers the opportunity for you to have a presence at DevOps World through the CDF booth. 
We are asking for you to volunteer an hour of your time to come and represent your company. We also have the opportunity to share your marketing collateral in our booth for our attendees to download. If you are interested, please sign up to volunteer and represent your company, an incubating project, or the CDF. 

DEADLINE: Aug. 28, 2020
Event Dates: September 22-24, 2020 9am - 4pm. 
--
Jacqueline Salinas 
Continuous Delivery Foundation
Director of Ecosystem & Community
408 218 0667




{MEMBER BENEFIT OPPTY} Reminder! Call for volunteers & content for CDF booth @ SKILup Days: CD Ecosystem on July 16, 2020 EST time

Jacque Salinas
 

Hello CDF Members, Ambassadors, et Community, 

CDF is sponsoring a booth at the DevOps Institute SKILup Day: Continuous Delivery Ecosystem on July 16, 2020 9am - 4pm. 

We are seeking volunteers to help virtually staff the CDF booth. The minimum  requirement is 1 hour of your time. If you are interested in helping please sign up here!  (DEADLINE: July 10, 2020).

Any CDF members (all tiers) that volunteer -  we are also asking them to provide the following marketing collateral from their companies. This is an opportunity to speak about your company's technology and represent the CDF & its projects all in one place. The collateral will be available for attendees who stop by the booth to download. Please provide in PDF format by DEADLINE: July 10, 2020 & send to jsalinas@...
  • Case studies 
  • White papers
  • Data sheets
  • Infographics 
  • Swag
We are seeking technical folks who can speak about the following projects: 
  • Spinnaker
  • Tekton
  • Screwdriver 
  • Jenkins 
  • Jenkins X
  • CI/CD & DevOps general topics
We are also seeking volunteers from the Governing Board, TOC, and Ambassador program to help represent the CDF and speak to its initiatives. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. Thanks! 


Jacqueline Salinas 
Continuous Delivery Foundation
Director of Ecosystem & Community
408 218 0667




{MEMBER BENEFIT OPPTY} REMINDER! Call for volunteers & content for CDF booth @ SKILup Days: CD Ecosystem on July 16, 2020 EST time

Jacque Salinas
 

Hello CDF Members, Ambassadors, et Community, 

CDF is sponsoring a booth at the DevOps Institute SKILup Day: Continuous Delivery Ecosystem on July 16, 2020 9am - 4pm. 

We are seeking volunteers to help virtually staff the CDF booth. The minimum  requirement is 1 hour of your time. If you are interested in helping please sign up here!  (DEADLINE: July 6, 2020).

Any CDF members (all tiers) that volunteer -  we are also asking them to provide the following marketing collateral from their companies. This is an opportunity to speak about your company's technology and represent the CDF & its projects all in one place. The collateral will be available for attendees who stop by the booth to download. Please provide in PDF format by DEADLINE: July 10, 2020 & send to jsalinas@....
  • Case studies 
  • White papers
  • Data sheets
  • Infographics 
  • Swag
We are seeking technical folks who can speak about the following projects: 
  • Spinnaker
  • Tekton
  • Screwdriver 
  • Jenkins 
  • Jenkins X
  • CI/CD & DevOps general topics
We are also seeking volunteers from the Governing Board, TOC, and Ambassador program to help represent the CDF and speak to its initiatives. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. Thanks! 


Jacqueline Salinas 
Continuous Delivery Foundation
Director of Ecosystem & Community
408 218 0667




Member Benefit Oppty! DevOps World: CDF sponsored track, call for speakers!

Jacque Salinas
 

Hello all, 

The CDF is sponsoring a track at DevOps World 2020! We are looking for volunteers to submit their talk ideas to us and we will curate the content for the track on behalf of the CDF. 

The track includes twentynine, 30 min sessions over the course of 3 days. We have the flexibility to combine into whatever length and format we want. We have offered our CD Summit EU speakers this opportunity first since we had to cancel CD Summit EU this year as result of COVID19. THIS IS OFFERED TO YOU AS A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. 

We invite CDF members & Community Ambassadors to submit their talk ideas to the CDF. 
Deadline: August 10, 2020

Jacqueline Salinas 
Continuous Delivery Foundation
Director of Ecosystem & Community
408 218 0667




Re: GitHub Hygiene

Marky Jackson <marky.r.jackson@...>
 

If I can help in anyway, please do let me know.

{     
    "regards" : {
         "name" : “marky”,
         "phone" : "+1 (408) 464 2965”,
         "email" : “marky.r.jackson@...",
         "team" : “jackson5“,
 “role” : “software engineer"
     }
 }

On Jul 7, 2020, at 1:10 PM, Brian Warner <bwarner@...> wrote:


Dan - Yep, I can do that. You should be an owner now, I just updated it.

Tara - For CLAs, generally the governing board sets the policy for the Foundation in the IP policy (e.g., "We require Foundation projects to use this particular CLA" or "Foundation projects may use this approved CLA if they choose, or not" or "We are using inbound=outbound with the DCO"). From that point, it's just a matter of tooling. We've got that reasonably well covered on the LF side, and I can walk you through that if it would help.

As for the repos, in the github.com/cdfoundation org, the owners are:
  • Dan Lorenc (just added)
  • Kohsuke
  • Tracy Miranda
  • Jaice Singer DuMars
  • Chris Aniszczyk
  • Me
Also, I'm always up for making sure the ACLs are right... if it would be helpful, I can create a list of the teams, who is on them, and which repos they have access to?

Best,
Brian

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 3:57 PM Tara Hernandez <tarahernandez@...> wrote:
Damn, had forgotten all about those (so, yay for me adding it to the notes against that eventuality)

:)

I don't have a list of repos per se,  this was more around a general policy question that arose out of another discussion -- do we have any kind of consistent policy or recommended best practice for our projects with regards to CLAs and should the CDF be handling that on behalf of the projects.  Put another way, is there a reason NOT to just do it everywhere?  

The second item also came up during that discussion because we realized the CDF repos were pretty locked down and nobody seemed to have admin access other than Dan (and now Brian), so getting some teams and roles in there would be lovely.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 6:07 AM Dan Lorenc <dlorenc@...> wrote:
Tara had a couple TOC agenda items for today:
  • [tara] Need a CLA or similar for ambassadors/contributors to clarify contributions from individuals vs. corps 
Tara, could you clarify which repos you'd like to get the CLA setup on? We should be able to use EasyCLA for this.
I agree here. +Brian Warner - do you have the admin permissions on github.com/cdfoundation? Would you mind adding me so I can setup teams/permissions?

Dan Lorenc


--
Tara Hernandez
Engineering Manager Google Cloud





--

Brian Warner
The Linux Foundation
+1 724 301-6171


Re: GitHub Hygiene

 

Dan - Yep, I can do that. You should be an owner now, I just updated it.

Tara - For CLAs, generally the governing board sets the policy for the Foundation in the IP policy (e.g., "We require Foundation projects to use this particular CLA" or "Foundation projects may use this approved CLA if they choose, or not" or "We are using inbound=outbound with the DCO"). From that point, it's just a matter of tooling. We've got that reasonably well covered on the LF side, and I can walk you through that if it would help.

As for the repos, in the github.com/cdfoundation org, the owners are:
  • Dan Lorenc (just added)
  • Kohsuke
  • Tracy Miranda
  • Jaice Singer DuMars
  • Chris Aniszczyk
  • Me
Also, I'm always up for making sure the ACLs are right... if it would be helpful, I can create a list of the teams, who is on them, and which repos they have access to?

Best,
Brian


On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 3:57 PM Tara Hernandez <tarahernandez@...> wrote:
Damn, had forgotten all about those (so, yay for me adding it to the notes against that eventuality)

:)

I don't have a list of repos per se,  this was more around a general policy question that arose out of another discussion -- do we have any kind of consistent policy or recommended best practice for our projects with regards to CLAs and should the CDF be handling that on behalf of the projects.  Put another way, is there a reason NOT to just do it everywhere?  

The second item also came up during that discussion because we realized the CDF repos were pretty locked down and nobody seemed to have admin access other than Dan (and now Brian), so getting some teams and roles in there would be lovely.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 6:07 AM Dan Lorenc <dlorenc@...> wrote:
Tara had a couple TOC agenda items for today:
  • [tara] Need a CLA or similar for ambassadors/contributors to clarify contributions from individuals vs. corps 
Tara, could you clarify which repos you'd like to get the CLA setup on? We should be able to use EasyCLA for this.
I agree here. +Brian Warner - do you have the admin permissions on github.com/cdfoundation? Would you mind adding me so I can setup teams/permissions?

Dan Lorenc


--
Tara Hernandez
Engineering Manager Google Cloud





--

Brian Warner
The Linux Foundation
+1 724 301-6171


Re: GitHub Hygiene

Tara Hernandez
 

Damn, had forgotten all about those (so, yay for me adding it to the notes against that eventuality)

:)

I don't have a list of repos per se,  this was more around a general policy question that arose out of another discussion -- do we have any kind of consistent policy or recommended best practice for our projects with regards to CLAs and should the CDF be handling that on behalf of the projects.  Put another way, is there a reason NOT to just do it everywhere?  

The second item also came up during that discussion because we realized the CDF repos were pretty locked down and nobody seemed to have admin access other than Dan (and now Brian), so getting some teams and roles in there would be lovely.


On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 6:07 AM Dan Lorenc <dlorenc@...> wrote:
Tara had a couple TOC agenda items for today:
  • [tara] Need a CLA or similar for ambassadors/contributors to clarify contributions from individuals vs. corps 
Tara, could you clarify which repos you'd like to get the CLA setup on? We should be able to use EasyCLA for this.
I agree here. +Brian Warner - do you have the admin permissions on github.com/cdfoundation? Would you mind adding me so I can setup teams/permissions?

Dan Lorenc


--
Tara Hernandez
Engineering Manager Google Cloud




GitHub Hygiene

Dan Lorenc <dlorenc@...>
 

Tara had a couple TOC agenda items for today:
  • [tara] Need a CLA or similar for ambassadors/contributors to clarify contributions from individuals vs. corps 
Tara, could you clarify which repos you'd like to get the CLA setup on? We should be able to use EasyCLA for this.
  • [tara] TOC should define teams/policies around github org access
I agree here. +Brian Warner - do you have the admin permissions on github.com/cdfoundation? Would you mind adding me so I can setup teams/permissions?

Dan Lorenc


TOC Meeting Cancelled

Dan Lorenc <dlorenc@...>
 

Today's meeting conflicted with the montly ambassador call, and the agenda was light so we'll cancel the TOC meeting for today.

Let's take the agenda items over email. I'll start a couple separate threads for those items shortly.

Dan Lorenc


Reminder: CDF End User Counsel - kick off! V2 July 9 @ 3pm pst

Jacque Salinas
 

Hi all, 

I messed up on the previous meeting and my sincerest apologies. We have rescheduled, time zones have been triple checked & confirmed. I will send weekly reminders to the community as we get closer to the meeting date. All the info is below on how to log in to be part of the End User Counsel working group. 

We hope to see you there! 


CD Foundation is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CDF End User Counsel - kick off
Time: Jul 9, 2020 03:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 989 7744 4649
Password: 135558
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,98977444649# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,98977444649# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        877 369 0926 US Toll-free
        855 880 1246 US Toll-free
        +1 587 328 1099 Canada
        +1 647 374 4685 Canada
        +1 647 558 0588 Canada
        +1 778 907 2071 Canada
        +1 438 809 7799 Canada
        855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Meeting ID: 989 7744 4649
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ackEoQAZal


Jacqueline Salinas 
Continuous Delivery Foundation
Director of Ecosystem & Community
408 218 0667




TOC Meeting Agenda - 7/7/2020

Dan Lorenc <dlorenc@...>
 


Reminder:  CDF End User Counsel - kick off! V2 July 9 @ 3pm pst

Jacque Salinas
 

Hi all, 

I messed up on the previous meeting and my sincerest apologies. We have rescheduled, time zones have been triple checked & confirmed. I will send weekly reminders to the community as we get closer to the meeting date. All the info is below on how to log in to be part of the End User Counsel working group. 

We hope to see you there! 


CD Foundation is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CDF End User Counsel - kick off
Time: Jul 9, 2020 03:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 989 7744 4649
Password: 135558
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,98977444649# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,98977444649# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        877 369 0926 US Toll-free
        855 880 1246 US Toll-free
        +1 587 328 1099 Canada
        +1 647 374 4685 Canada
        +1 647 558 0588 Canada
        +1 778 907 2071 Canada
        +1 438 809 7799 Canada
        855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Meeting ID: 989 7744 4649
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ackEoQAZal


Jacqueline Salinas 
Continuous Delivery Foundation
Director of Ecosystem & Community
408 218 0667




Re: Reminder: CDF End User Counsel - kick off! V2 July 9 @ 3pm pst

Avi Kessner
 

Hi, the Google calendar link isn't working for me. Says no event exists.


On Mon, Jun 22, 2020, 19:00 Jacque Salinas <jsalinas@...> wrote:
Hi all, 

I messed up on the previous meeting and my sincerest apologies. We have rescheduled, time zones have been triple checked & confirmed. I will send weekly reminders to the community as we get closer to the meeting date. All the info is below on how to log in to be part of the End User Counsel working group. 

We hope to see you there! 


CD Foundation is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CDF End User Counsel - kick off
Time: Jul 9, 2020 03:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 989 7744 4649
Password: 135558
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,98977444649# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,98977444649# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        877 369 0926 US Toll-free
        855 880 1246 US Toll-free
        +1 587 328 1099 Canada
        +1 647 374 4685 Canada
        +1 647 558 0588 Canada
        +1 778 907 2071 Canada
        +1 438 809 7799 Canada
        855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Meeting ID: 989 7744 4649
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ackEoQAZal


Jacqueline Salinas 
Continuous Delivery Foundation
Director of Ecosystem & Community
408 218 0667


Reminder: CDF End User Counsel - kick off! V2 July 9 @ 3pm pst

Jacque Salinas
 

Hi all, 

I messed up on the previous meeting and my sincerest apologies. We have rescheduled, time zones have been triple checked & confirmed. I will send weekly reminders to the community as we get closer to the meeting date. All the info is below on how to log in to be part of the End User Counsel working group. 

We hope to see you there! 


CD Foundation is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CDF End User Counsel - kick off
Time: Jul 9, 2020 03:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 989 7744 4649
Password: 135558
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,98977444649# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,98977444649# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        877 369 0926 US Toll-free
        855 880 1246 US Toll-free
        +1 587 328 1099 Canada
        +1 647 374 4685 Canada
        +1 647 558 0588 Canada
        +1 778 907 2071 Canada
        +1 438 809 7799 Canada
        855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Meeting ID: 989 7744 4649
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ackEoQAZal


Jacqueline Salinas 
Continuous Delivery Foundation
Director of Ecosystem & Community
408 218 0667


Re: Security/Compliance reports regarding Spinnaker

Rosalind Benoit
 

Hi all, I've added Beth Fuller, a product manager at Armory who has been doing a lot of work on the Security SIG. I think she can be of further assistance with this F5 inquiry.


Rosalind

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 11:56 AM Rosalind Benoit via lists.cd.foundation <rosalind.benoit=armory.io@...> wrote:
Checking to see if we can assist.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 8:59 AM Michael Galloway <mgalloway@...> wrote:
Netflix unfortunately does not anything that we can share.

Perhaps Armory may be able to help, Rosalind?

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 8:29 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
This is exactly what the security audit will provide once it's open sourced and shared with the community.

I believe it was procured recently and is being scheduled. Brian Warner can chase it down.

There may be older audits that Netflix done that they can choose to open source and share but I'm not familiar with those.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 10:13 AM Michael Galloway via lists.cd.foundation <mgalloway=netflix.com@...> wrote:
Is this something our security review is supposed to provide? 

I’ll ask folks on the Spinnaker project as well, to see if there is any material.


On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 6:47 AM Jacque Salinas <jsalinas@...> wrote:
Hello, 

Who should I route this to?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Suhrud Kumar CHILUVERU <s.chiluveru@...>
Date: Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 2:00 AM
Subject: Security/Compliance reports regarding Spinnaker
To: info@... <info@...>


Hello CD Foundation Team,

 

We, at F5 Networks, are looking to implement Spinnaker as Continuous Delivery Platform for our services. However to integrate with our internal services, our Information Security team is looking for some security and compliance reports for the spinnaker product.

 

Can you please see if you can provide the following (where available): 
• SOC2 type 2 (SSAE16) report 
• PCI DSS compliance report 
• ISO 27001 and/or 27018 certification(s) 
• Security related system diagrams 
• One of the following: 
o Clean software analysis report (from Veracode, or equivalent) showing code is malware-free 
or 
o Contractual Attestation that software is malicious-code free 

 

This would greatly help us in clearing our Third Party Security Assessment and start using Spinnaker as our CD platform.

 

Thanks

Suhrud

SRE – F5

 

 



--
Jacqueline Salinas 
Continuous Delivery Foundation
Director of Ecosystem & Community
408 218 0667



--

Michael Galloway | Delivery Engineering
mgalloway@... | m: 408.234.5205

AgdHAae.png



--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719



--

Michael Galloway | Delivery Engineering
mgalloway@... | m: 408.234.5205

AgdHAae.png



--
Rosalind Benoit
Director of Community at Armory
503-857-7357  |  rosalind@...  |  www.armory.io
@dnilasor on Spinnaker Slack
@dnilas0r on Twitter



--
Rosalind Benoit
Director of Community at Armory
503-857-7357  |  rosalind@...  |  www.armory.io
@dnilasor on Spinnaker Slack
@dnilas0r on Twitter


[cdf-outreach] Join Us at Spinnaker Live TODAY!

Jacque Salinas
 

Sharing...please support Rosalind, Outreach Committee Chair and Director of Community at Armory as she hosts Spinnaker.Live today. 


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jesse Casman <jesse@...>
Date: Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 9:16 AM
Subject: [cdf-outreach] Join Us at Spinnaker Live TODAY!
To: <cdf-outreach@...>


CDF Outreach!

Spinnaker.live is, uh, spinning up in about 45 minutes from now. If you want to participate, it's still easy to register and get involved.

We've got press coverage in DevOps.com with Rosalind doing a great job with the media phone interview: https://devops.com/cd-foundation-touts-spinnaker-cd-progress/

Please share through your own social networks!



Thank you,
Jesse

Jesse Casman
cell 415-730-2793
twitter, github, skype: jcasman



--
Jacqueline Salinas 
Continuous Delivery Foundation
Director of Ecosystem & Community
408 218 0667




Re: CDF Project Billing Questionnaire

Dan Lorenc <dlorenc@...>
 

Whoops, again. Fixed. Feel free to send me any feedback directly.

Dan Lorenc

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 11:25 AM Oleg Nenashev <o.v.nenashev@...> wrote:
Thanks! I confirm I have access to the form.
What is the best way to provide feedback about the form? E.g. there is a "If so, which clouds do you currently use?" question, but it is a single-select at the moment.

BR, Oleg


On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 6:12 PM Dan Lorenc via lists.cd.foundation <dlorenc=google.com@...> wrote:
Sorry about that - could you try again?

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 11:07 AM Oleg Nenashev <o.v.nenashev@...> wrote:
Hi,

I have no access to this form. Would it be possible to share it with all jenkinsci-board@... members?

Thanks in advance,
Oleg


On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 3:51 PM Dan Lorenc via lists.cd.foundation <dlorenc=google.com@...> wrote:
Hi All,

To help the board better understand the existing billing requirements for CDF projects and plan for these expenses going forward, I've put together a small questionnaire. Please help circulate this to leads/admins of the CDF projects who might be able to answer these questions.


Once we have this data, we can get billing accounts setup with CI and cloud providers with sufficient budgets to aid in CDF project development.

Dan Lorenc


Re: CDF Project Billing Questionnaire

Oleg Nenashev
 

Thanks! I confirm I have access to the form.
What is the best way to provide feedback about the form? E.g. there is a "If so, which clouds do you currently use?" question, but it is a single-select at the moment.

BR, Oleg


On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 6:12 PM Dan Lorenc via lists.cd.foundation <dlorenc=google.com@...> wrote:
Sorry about that - could you try again?

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 11:07 AM Oleg Nenashev <o.v.nenashev@...> wrote:
Hi,

I have no access to this form. Would it be possible to share it with all jenkinsci-board@... members?

Thanks in advance,
Oleg


On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 3:51 PM Dan Lorenc via lists.cd.foundation <dlorenc=google.com@...> wrote:
Hi All,

To help the board better understand the existing billing requirements for CDF projects and plan for these expenses going forward, I've put together a small questionnaire. Please help circulate this to leads/admins of the CDF projects who might be able to answer these questions.


Once we have this data, we can get billing accounts setup with CI and cloud providers with sufficient budgets to aid in CDF project development.

Dan Lorenc

381 - 400 of 845