Date

Re: [VOTE] CDF TOC Project Proposal Process v1.0

Sheroy Marker

+1 non-binding.

--
Sheroy Marker
Head Of Technology

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 9:22 AM Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 12:47 PM Fatih Degirmenci <fdegir@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding.

/Fatih

On 10 May 2019, at 21:43, Tracy Miranda <tmiranda@...> wrote:

+1 non-binding

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 3:30 PM Sean McGinnis <sean.mcginnis@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding from me as well. It's a great start that can be refined as it gets put in to real world use.

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 1:59 PM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

A lot of discussion went into the project lifecycle/proposal doc, I think it's a great start and can evolve over time.

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 1:57 PM Dan Lopez <dlopez@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I'd like to call a vote on the TOC Project Proposal Process.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread. The full document is located here:

Please try to vote by end of next week, Thursday COB Pacific Time. Questions, please let me know.

Best,
--
Dan Lopez
The Linux Foundation

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

[...]

Re: Call for Nominations: Active Committer Representative

Raymond Paik <rpaik@...>

Thanks Tracy!

Ray

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 4:05 PM Tracy Miranda <tmiranda@...> wrote:
To address Raymond's question, this is a GB spot, per the charter of the CDF

Tracy

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 7:02 PM Raymond Paik via Lists.Cd.Foundation <rpaik=gitlab.com@...> wrote:
Dan,

Is this an election for another Governing Board (GB) member or a TOC member?  The first sentence says the TOC, but the second sentence says the GB.

Thanks,

Ray

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 3:32 PM Dan Lopez <dlopez@...> wrote:

CD Foundation TOC Members -

Today, we are kicking off the nomination phase for the TOC members to elect (1) voting members to serve on the Technical Oversight Committee (TOC).  Each year the Governing Board will initiate an election by the Active Contributors (as defined herein) of the Technical Projects of two representatives (each, a "Committer Representative") from among the committers of the Technical Projects to serve on the Governing Board. Each Committer Representative will be elected to serve a one-year term. We are seeking to fill the first seat (1 of 2) with this nomination and voting cycle.

Begin nomination period: Tues, May 7th, nominations include a short bio/statement.
End nomination period: Wed, May 29th at 5pm Pacific Time
Send slate of nominees and voting instructions: Monday, Jun 3rd
Voting period ends: Tues, Jun 11th, at 5pm Pacific Time

Please follow the link below to submit your nomination by or before 5pm Pacific Time, Wed May 29th:

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Best,
--
Dan Lopez
The Linux Foundation

Re: Call for Nominations: Active Committer Representative

Tracy Miranda <tmiranda@...>

[...]

Fatih Degirmenci

[...]

Andy Glover

+1 binding. It's awesome we can evolve this over time. Great work everyone!!

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 12:43 PM Tracy Miranda <tmiranda@...> wrote:
[...]

Andrew Glover
Director of Delivery Engineering
Netflix, Inc.

[...]

Chris Aniszczyk

Dan Lopez <dlopez@...>

Hi All,

I'd like to call a vote on the TOC Project Proposal Process.

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread. The full document is located here:

Please try to vote by end of next week, Thursday COB Pacific Time. Questions, please let me know.

Best,
--
Dan Lopez
The Linux Foundation
+1 415.735.5881

Re: Call for Nominations: Active Committer Representative

kristopher.lion@...

@novan Kris Nova,

I can register any email I want on the mailing list page without immediate known limit

https://lists.cd.foundation/g/cdf-toc

or update my subscribed email on the mailing list site account and check for bounced messages

https://lists.cd.foundation/account

May be suitable to send to the help channel topic if you are not receiving mail

cdf-toc+help@...

[...]

nivenly.com

Re: Call for Nominations: Active Committer Representative

Kris Nova <kris@...>

[...]

Re: Final RFC: CDF Project Lifecycle Process

Dan Lopez <dlopez@...>

HI Kris
Sure thing, I will update ASAP today.

Best,
--
Dan Lopez
The Linux Foundation

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 11:46 AM Kris Nova <kris@...> wrote:
Hey all, my apologies for missing as well. Anyway we can loop in my work email novan@... instead of this one? I will be much more responsive there :) Looking forward to the next one.

Nova

þri., 7. maí 2019 kl. 10:22 skrifaði Tracy Miranda <tmiranda@...>:
😄 I'm not saying no to donuts

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 1:14 PM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
No worries Tara, we will intro the 2 new TOC members at the next
meeting in 2 weeks :)

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 11:11 AM Tara Hernandez via Lists.Cd.Foundation
<tarahernandez=google.com@...> wrote:

> [...]

First opportunity for us to meet in person I will bring donuts.

On Tue, May 7, 2019, 9:44 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

At the CDF TOC meeting, we discussed the project lifecycle process is
about ready for vote: https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc/pull/3

We will give people until Thursday to make any final comments and then
Dan Lopez will kick off the formal vote to accept the project
lifecycle process.

Note, this is meant to be a living document and I expect it to evolve
over time, especially as a first project goes through the process.

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

Re: Final RFC: CDF Project Lifecycle Process

Tara Hernandez

[...]

761 - 780 of 846