[sig-interoperability] Meeting Agenda January 23, 15:00UTC
We will have our very first meeting tomorrow Thursday, January 23 at 15:00UTC. 
We will use CDF Zoom Bridge for the meeting. 
The agenda is available on Google Docs. Please add topics you would like to discuss directly to the document. 
If you have issues accessing to the document, you can take a look at the agenda in SIG repository and add topics by submitting a PR. 
Including the agenda for tomorrow's meeting below as well.
- Meeting Logistics
- Meeting day/time
- Meeting agenda/notes
- Recording meetings
- SIG Governance & Process
- Proposal is to have TOC document governance for the SIGs and we adapt it
- Adapting co-chair setup
- Members of sig-interoperability team/repo
- How new-members could sign-up?
- Presentations from users and projects
- The challenges, the ideas, and the solutions faced/employed by users
- Existing work going on within interoperability area across projects
- Discussion around our objectives as SIG
- First topic to start brain-storming around
- What interoperability means in CI/CD domain?