[cdf-outreach] CD Summit Amsterdam - Call for program committee members (closes Jan 21!)

Tracy Miranda <tmiranda@...>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Christie Wilson via Lists.Cd.Foundation <christiewilson=google.com@...>
Date: Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 5:13 PM
Subject: [cdf-outreach] CD Summit Amsterdam - Call for program committee members (closes Jan 21!)
To: <cdf-outreach@...>, <cdf-gb@...>, <cdf-toc@...>
Cc: <cdf-outreach@...>

Hi everyone,

Now that we're definitely going ahead with co-locating our CD Summit Europe with Kubecon Amsterdam on March 30, we are looking for some folks to help us select talks and ensure we have a great conference programme that represents everything you'd like to see!

We are looking for volunteers to be part of the programming committee who:
  • Are planning to attend the summit (as a co-located event, you will also need to register for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe)
  • Are involved with the CDF as members, projet contributors or contributing at the Technical Oversight Committee level
  • Can dedicate time to review and rate proposals (current timeline looks like the CFP will close ~Feb 7, we'd need to have the proposals reviewed and rated within a week of that

We'll be looking for a mix of folks who represent different perspectives and viewpoints.

If you are interested please reply to this or email me (christiewilson@...) by end of day Tuesday Jan 21

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

--