Welcome to the CDF TOC mailing list.
The Technical Oversight Committee (TOC) consists of eleven elected members of the technical contributor community. The responsibilities of the TOC are to steer the technical direction for the Continuous Delivery Foundation. A full set of TOC responsibilities are defined in the CDF Charter, but include:
- Creating working groups to focus on cross-project technical issues or opportunities
- Approving project proposals in accordance with the project lifecycle
- The TOC election is held every August.
The TOC has a meeting on every other Tuesday: join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/my/cdf.toc
Check the calendar for timezone information.
Please join the mailing list and our blog to stay up-to-date. You can join in the discussion on Slack with us to collaborate.
Continuous Delivery Foundation
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]