CD Foundation - Technical Oversight Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a public list for the CD Foundation Technical Oversight Committee. The Technical Oversight Committee (TOC) consists of elected members of the technical contributor community. The responsibilities of the TOC are to steer the technical direction for the Continuous Delivery Foundation. A full set of TOC responsibilities are defined in the CDF Charter, but include:
- Creating working groups to focus on cross-project technical issues or opportunities
- Approving project proposals in accordance with the project lifecycle
- The TOC election is held every August.
Anyone is welcome to join the TOC meetings, and calls are recorded. For more information, including the meeting schedule, please visit https://github.com/cdfoundation/toc.
The Continuous Delivery Foundation is the neutral home for the next generation of continuous delivery collaboration, hosted by the Linux Foundation. We are the vendor-neutral home of many of the fastest-growing projects for continuous delivery, including Jenkins, Jenkins X, Spinnaker, and Tekton. CDF supports DevOps practitioners with an open model, training, industry guidelines, and a portability focus.
- If you are interested in Membership, please visit https://cd.foundation/members/join/
- If you are interested in participating in our technical community, please visit https://cd.foundation/about/toc/
- If you are interested in joining our technical community mailing list, please visit https://lists.cd.foundation/g/cdf-toc/
- If you are interested in Continuous Delivery Foundation projects, please visit https://cd.foundation/projects/
- If you have questions about the CD Foundation, please email email@example.com
To manage your subscriptions to the public CD Foundation mailing lists, please visit https://lists.cd.foundation/g/main/subgroups.
Please note that unsubscribing from firstname.lastname@example.org will remove you from all CD Foundation mailing lists.
- 162 Members
- 399 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.